Saturday, September 3, 2011

Can't sleep: part bazillion (rounding down)

Dear laundry room,

I am a usually a pretty reasonable and easygoing dude. But I would seriously like some of my fucking socks back.

Love,

Samalanthalas (of Gondor)

(pictured below)


Now ever since I discovered poker in residence I've always enjoyed gambling. This may be taking it a bit far. I usually prefer craps.



I cannot sleep. My Internet is working just fine.

Odd, that.


....I wish.

This woman on Plenty Of Fish won't leave me alone. I'm not interested because she is 15 years older than I am and types lik dis 4 reel yo. So I finally okayed one of her chat requests tonight... and responded only in Lyrics playing on my Itunes. Now she thinks I hate the world because of a bad breakup due to a nightmare about singing in the shower with zombies while falling off a cliff and discussing home buying techniques. I let her draw her own conclusions.

(I remember playing A Day to Remember, As I lay Dying, In Flames, Rise Against and Black Veil Brides. I'm sure there was more)

I don't know why, but such things amuse me.


Toronto next Saturday. Almost like a trip to a magical place where all my dreams come true.


Thank Gandalf I'll be taking the bus and not walking.

Shit.

Have you ever been typing on your computer late at night with the lights off, got a power warning and plugged in?

I nearly blinded myself.

That's me. Off to finish the stupid Ruckley series. Should never have given em a second chance.

SpAmmy


2 comments:

  1. It must be hard for you to sleep. You know, with that constant idea circus going on in your head 24/7.

    I <3 u 4 ur LOTR ref4nces, yo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just need to take up drinking.

    Well... more drinking.

    ReplyDelete